Argh.

3/22/2017




Well, I have been having good progress with learning to design my own meshes, I have a tub finished but when I bake the mesh with my textures and everything, load it up in Sims4Studio and everything looks fine. I get into the game and the textures are all fouled up. I have been researching bump maps, speculars, etc, all..day. I've tried everything, guess I'm going to have to ask someone to look at it and hopefully they can help me figure out how I can make this damned thing.

As for the progression photos for my industrial complex build, I didn't get around to it.
For now I am just frustrated beyond belief. I really want to release this build on TSR and have my furniture sets available so people can include that in their home. I also want to be able to upload my own personal variation of the build (Much awesomer) on my page at the same time.

So until I can figure out what's going on with this mesh, the industrial complex will be delayed, unfortunately. I really want it to be right.

I guess I'll have to work on a different home to be released in the mean time maybe.

Sighhh I have no idea how people do this stuff so easily, without a design degree at least.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts