Industrial Lofty Home in Progress

3/17/2017




So since my new submission won't be published until Sunday (District 942 Industrial House) I have been working on yet another industrial style home. It's currently in progress - what I would like to use in the home CC wise is making my head hurt. It's a set that currently needs conversion so I have seriously been up all night learning how to do it, I've managed to figure out the first half of the set. The second set is being a real pain, but when it's finished it'll look amazing! I'll be sure to post the conversions as well of course for yall to download as it will be CC used in the home...since apparently you can't find them anywhere *sigh* which is why I am having to convert them to begin with. Cause I realllllly want to use these items in my build.


Anyway, happy simming.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts