Custom Content Progress 4/5

3/24/2017



Submission rejected, for numerous reasons. I apparently still have no idea what I'm doing, everything looked fine to me in my game, but I guess I still need to learn a lot.
I worked really hard on this set, so no one could be more disappointed than I.
I will definitely keep working on this, things have always been harder for me to learn due to a difference in learning requirements that I've had my whole life, the generic way of teaching caused my grades to plummet, but when presented with a different teaching method, my grades skyrocketed. So for me to even have gotten this far as I've had is quite the achievement,  to convert multiple tutorials to my way of learning the best I knew how, and obviously not entirely because I still messed everything up, lol.

Maybe I can post this set and try to get some people who know something to beta test this for me and try to help me figure out where I'm going wrong. I know what I need the mesh to DO and to look like in blender but telling the software that is another story. I also spend hours just trying to get something to unwrap, when I should just be able to click "unwrap" I shouldnt have to spend like a few hours creating the mesh and two days just trying to get it to unwrap, and even then it's not right. Ah lordy.


And even though I followed the bump map and specular map tutorials to the T, they are fouled up as well. And something about the dirt overlays needing to be updated. No idea how to do that, and haven't found documentation on how to do so. Also I was told the package files are corrupted. Which is weird because they load into my mods folder fine. I can also go into a package editor and look at everything. Also my poly count is too high, even though they were about the same poly counts as other artist's similar items. I don't know where to even begin. I'm not remaking the objects, as there shouldn't be a need to do so.

Well at least for now I can look at the objects lol.



Bathroom Set:
  • Toilet
  • Shower  Finally.
  • Bathtub
  • Sink
  • Lamps
  • Rug
  • Paintings
  • Puf

Living Room Set:


  • Sofa 
  • Sofa End Pieces (For sectionals)
  • Coffee Table
  • End Tables
  • Rug
  • Paintings
  • Extra Pillows - Different Swatches
  • ?? Still planning rest

Bedroom Set:

  • Bed
  • Dresser
  • Rug
  • Pillows
  • Comforter
  • End Tables
  • Mirror
  • Table lamps
  • ?? Still planning rest

When properly tested and finished I will definitely upload, that way you can have access to these items if you are interested in downloading the industrial complex build that I will feature the sets in.
Or just cause!


 -yaydance-






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts