Working working lala

7/10/2017




Still waiting for approval for another sim (Siobhan) and a texture set.

I've finished another sim and am doing photos for 5 other texture sets.
I'm quite happy with how they turned out!

Also working on that home as well.

Hopefully those others will get approved soon, fingers crossed.


Very eager to share all 6 texture sets and the two sims with you all, I want to make another female sim but after that I will make some male sims for sure.

Very much enjoying all of this creativity, I've never really been one to focus on just one specific thing to be creative, I love creating for Sims because I get to do all sorts of things, landscaping, architecture, interior design, texture design, sim designs, then I get to take photos and enter a whole new realm of creativity. Bringing life to the photos, playing with fonts, borders, etc.

I also enjoy writing so writing descriptions and such for my creations is fun too.

Looking forward to making objects one day!

Anywho, very happy Torque here. :-P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts