APEX - Now Available

7/02/2017




APEX home is now available. Click the pic to check out more information and see tons of other photos.





I do have to say though, I really...wanted this to be featured, as usual, it was not. I really try to step up with each creation to hopefully get some recognition but mainly so people can enjoy them as much as I did creating it. I check each morning, hoping it's there on the front page, and it never is. Just another 60+ hour build lost that will just get a trickle of downloads and mostly be hidden. It's just discouraging is all. The biggest reason I enjoy doing this is sharing my creations with the community, and hearing from them. Not going to lie, it would also be a nice feeling just to SEE one of my creations on the front page more often than not, it'd be a nice motivator for sure. I think it's just because I'd at least know it's being seen, you know?  I'll keep trying...

In the meantime, I hope anyone who sees this, enjoys it :-) 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts